Social Skills Teaching Resources for Parents, Teachers & Therapists
Model Me Kids Teaching Manuals and Student Workbooks are a complement to its video modeling DVDs and help extend the lessons taught in the videos. These resources help teach social skills at home, in a classroom, social skills group, or otheteaching setting
Teachers: Use to help build your social skills curriculum to teach and apply skills presented in the videos
Parents: Use to structure home-based instruction and reinforce skills presented in the videos.
Non-reproducible materials.Sold in sets. Please allow for one Student Workbook per child. Student Workbooks are not copyable. Order
Social Skills Curriculum Resources for Elementary, Middle, & High School
Each Teaching Manual contains the following:
- Lesson plans for each of the DVD chapters
- At-Home activity plans to help facilitate generalization beyond the classroom
- Student progress charts to track mastery of skills
- Sample letters to parents to promote continuity between classroom and home
Each Student Workbook contains the following
- Social skills worksheets based on the lessons in the corresponding DVD
- Social skills activities that support the lesson plans in the Teaching Manual
- At-home reinforcement charts to promote parent involvement in skills
- Custom illustrations of images directly from the video to reinforce concepts taught - check out a sample illustration
The Student Workbook and the Teaching Manual are designed to be used together, along with the corresponding DVD. DVDs sold separately.
Social Skills Curriculum Resources Development Team
These curricula resources are written by experienced educators who have used the Model Me Kids® videos to teach social skills to children with Autism and Asperger Syndrome.
Meet our Resource Development Team.
Model Me Confidence & Bullying Prevention Teaching Manual & Student Workbook
For use with the Model Me Confidence & Bullying Prevention video.
Teaching Manual: 132 non-reproducible pages, softcover
Student Workbook: 120 non-reproducible pages, softcover